Treasure Boxes is a South Australian based not-for-profit children’s charity. Since opening in 2015 Treasure Boxes has grown into a thriving organisation, providing vital essentials to newborns, babies and children living in disadvantage within our community.
Through gifting essential children’s goods to families at risk of poverty, homelessness, and domestic violence, we alleviate severe hardship, financial burden, reduce the risk of poverty and homelessness, ease trauma and provide hope to those most vulnerable.
We are an environmentally conscious organisation that actively promotes sustainability ensuring valuable, high-quality resources don’t go to waste.
Treasure Boxes FY2022 Impact Stats
• Treasure Boxes supports over 160 agencies in SA.
• Supported over 2466 babies, children, and teens
• Supported over 1333 families
• Distributed over 15000 treasure boxes and other items
• Provided families with over $2.57M in value
• 270 volunteers
Treasure Boxes programs
• Crisis Response – Our aid is provided directly into the hands of those who need it quickly, providing immediate relief in times of crisis and trauma. Bush fire relief, Ukrainian new-arrival kids etc.
• Regional program – extending our reach across regional SA – Pt. Pirie, Pt. Augusta. Whyalla. Ceduna. Pt Lincoln. Berri. Renmark. Proudly sponsored by Adelaide Crows, BHP. Transport by Smith Haulage.
• Boots for Boxes program – Giving the gift of inclusion in sport to disadvantaged children. Proudly supported by the Adelaide Crows.
• Safe Start program – Providing a new start for women & children fleeing domestic violence. Proudly sponsored by the Hospital Research Foundation.