We can re-home a pre-loved cot if:
- It complies with the Safety Standard for cots: AS/NZS 2172:2003.
- If you have lost the assembly instructions, please source a copy online or from the manufacturer.
- You will need to supply the date of manufacture (stamped on the base), as well as the model number and the country of manufacture in order to receive the correct version.
- Please use the assembly instructions to check that you have all the screws and parts.
Once you are sure you have all the pieces and your cot meets the current safety standards:
- Disassemble your cot and cable tie it together
- Secure the screws and assembly instructions in a zip lock bag and tape to the base of the cot.
- We can also rehome the mattress that fits your cot, as long as it has no marks or stains and is less than 10 years old.
- Cover your mattress with a couple of old fitted cot sheets to keep it clean in transit.
- We can pass on your cot linen and mattress protectors too if you are ready to pass it on.