WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
We offer care packages to:
- Children in emergency care facilities
- Children in foster care
- Domestic Violence survivors who have been displaced
- Families in accidental crisis situations such as bushfires or family emergencies
- Children with minimal belongings who have been suddenly been rehoused with other relatives (e.g. grandparents) due to their parents’ inability to care for them
- Children and families living with disadvantage
As an NFP, we rely 100% on our volunteers to perform the daily operations of our organisation. They assist in sorting, cleaning and packing donations, as well as all the admin-based support behind the scenes.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
To reduce the impact of Domestic Violence, homelessness, grief and trauma on children experiencing disadvantage.
Treasure Boxes aims to ease the anxiety, stress and trauma placed on young children and their families affected by hardship.
Founder & Chair
Events and Fundraising
School Program Coordinator
Website Design & Maintenance